Supernatural’s Season 12 Motel Rooms
This article on SEASON 12 Motels/Hotel/Rented Rooms pays tribute to the Set designers, Property personnel, and Location team. Jerry Wanek, set designers, artists and location pros enhance each episode with their painstaking creative visions and designs. The VFX team adds signage and details to create convincing different locales.
At first, I thought Sam and Toni had a room somewhere for a tryst.
This room presented a rather puzzling and intriguing display of what Sam thought was a suitable romantic backdrop for a rendezvous.
MEANWHILE . . .
The real Showstopper of this hotel was the hallway leading to room 909.
- What do you think? We realize the scene between Sam and Toni is hurtful but the set designers were nevertheless tasked with building the room. Given that, is the final result Sam’s own fantasy bedroom, or has Lady Toni inserted her own fantasy bedroom to manipulate and abuse Sam? (I’m really confused on this point.)
- UK Readers, where on the Thames would this hotel be located to have this view of the Tower Bridge?
- Given the unusual or “quaint” lamps in these hotels, would any readers be brave enough to post pictures of “acquired taste” lamps in your home that rival the ones used on sets?
- Set Location Enthusiasts, do you know the real names of the hotel used as exteriors in the shots above?
- Have any of you read rock and roll biographies? Which ones and what did you think of them?
- Can anyone read the logo on the pizza box? What other details can you see/read in the stills?
Continue your Tour in Part Two of “Get A Room! Season 12”