In recognition of Bobby’s new state of being, here are the top 10 things he should do while he’s a ghost.
10. Make all the cars Dean tries to drive break down until he gives up and starts driving the Impala again. I get that they’re trying to lay low, but enough’s enough already!
9. Push all the lettuce out of the bowl every time Sam orders a salad. Maybe he’ll eat some real food that way.
8. Turn the TV on to Dr. Sexy anytime it’s airing.
7. Pull a prank on Dean so that he thinks Sam did it, hopefully starting a good-natured, brotherly bonding prank war.
6. Drain all of Dean’s alcohol anytime he tries to drink it.
5.. Write the word “idjit” on the bathroom mirror in the steam condensation from a shower.
4. Move chairs over a few inches whenever someone gets up and hope they miscalculate the new chair location when they go to sit down and fall on their butt.
3. Make the EMF meter sound at 4:00 in the morning.
2. Put a sheet over his head and run around making “ooooooo” noises like a stereotypical ghost.
1. Cut off Sam’s sideburns while he’s sleeping.
What do you think Bobby should do now that he’s a ghost? But seriously, the Sam’s sideburns thing is a must. Get on that, Bobby.