Hello all and welcome to another episode of Walker!
Or, well, sort of.
What you are about to read (if you so desire) is not a review of a canon episode of Walker that aired on The CW. Rather, this is a fandom collaborative experience called “Let’s Write an Episode of Walker!”
Simply put, I made a series of polls on my tumblr blog (most questions were my own, some were suggested by others) about the characters, plot, relationships and emotions fans would like to see in a Walker episode. I then let my followers vote on each question over the course of 24 hours. I collected the answers from all of the polls and used those answers to write a “review” of a totally fictitious “episode” of Walker that fulfilled all the criteria they outlined for me. I didn’t actually write the episode itself, but you should be able to envision every scene from my recap review. Nothing in this episode is canon but much of it is related to what we’ve seen in previous episodes.
So everyone can join in the fun, I first share the questions I posed to break the story, and fans’ preferences for what they’d like to see in a bonus episode of Walker! The winning option for each question is in bold. Once you have an idea of the story’s outline, we skip all the trouble of actually writing, filming and watching the episode and go straight to the recap and review! Enjoy!
Breaking the Episode’s Story
- Cordell is in trouble. Is it a work issue, or a family issue?
- What kind of trouble is he in?
- There’s family drama going down. What is it?
- What’s the case?
- There’s a new character. What role do they play? (question suggested by ihavepointysticks)
- Who plays the new character? (question suggested by ihavepointysticks)
Other (suggestion: John Malcovich)- 3.2%
- Which side character appears?
- Which ship gets a Moment?
- Cordell is hurt! What’s his whump?
- Who else is present for the whump?
- Cordell has trauma flashbacks. Which trauma?
- Is there figment!Emily?
- Does Cordell learn about Stella’s car crash set up? (question suggested by Anonymous)
- What’s the cliffhanger ending? (question suggested by perfectlybriefmoon)
- Someone is shirtless in this episode. Who? (question suggested by sammysnaughtygirl0
- Someone is on a horse. Who is it? (question suggested by arwenadreamer)
- What happens while riding? (question suggested by arwenadreamer)
- The Pilot Puppers are back! What are they up to? (question suggested by sonyamaj2)
- What is the name of Mark Sheppard’s character?
Click *Next* to read the Bonus Episode’s Recap and Review!