You think you know everything there is to know about the Winchesters? Baby? What about their friends? Their enemies? Here’s your chance to test your knowledge! Maybe you want to enter the trivia contest at your next Supernatural convention. Maybe you want the title of Best Fan Ever! Maybe you just want to have some fun! Whatever your reason, give it a try! You up for a little hunter’s research?
This week Karen found really small details in the episode. Some of the details are important; others are mere trifles that will test your powers of observation! Be honest with yourself! Rewatching the episode to look for the answers is definitely allowed (in this case, definitely needed!!)
Give yourself one point for every right answer (We’ll let you decide for yourself if and when you deserve partial credit for half-right answers!) Perfect Score this week is 14. Let us know how you did!
1) What is the number on Dean’s bedroom door at the Bunker?
2) What is the bus line that Tina takes ?
3) How many times did the Cuckoo Clock chime?
4) What was written on the white box hanging in the entrance to the bar?
5) What date did the homeless guy give when he had been abducted by aliens?
6) What is the name of the flower that is used in the witches spell?
7) How many bars are on Dean’s prison window?
8) What was inscribed on the witches oven door?
9) What three items were sitting on the end of the bar when Dean first arrived?
10) What were the two neon lights advertising at the bar in the opening scene?
11) How many pieces of clothing were hanging on Dean’s bedroom wall?
12) What was Sam and Dean’s motel room number?
13) What state did Sam and Dean travel to?
14) What was showing on the TV at the bar when Sam was ‘interviewing’ the bar tender?