Updated 9/18 – I’ve heard a few complaints that some people had problems seeing the last scene with Sam and Dean due to an issue with a cable and/or satellite provider. Since it’s so good and maybe others would like to watch it anyway, I’ve got it for you right here.
Happy dance! Happy dance! It’s episode day. As usual, I’m opening up a thread here to post your thoughts on the second episode of the season, “Good God Y’all”. This one is a Sera Gamble penned episode, so you know it has to be interesting. The rules are posted below, just as a reminder.
Also, BurgundyKat tipped me off to something that probably most of you have already heard about, but I’m sharing it just in case this is news to you like it was to me when I got it yesterday. Yes, it has been a super busy week, why do you ask? Anyway, I didn’t comment on last week’s Twitter hubbub over #Luciferiscoming and PDiddy’s bizarre reaction over something that was clearly meant to promote a TV show because I didn’t have anything more to say other than the whole thing was hilarious. Now Misha Collins has gotten involved, so it mushrooms.
Everyone is encouraged right now (since it’s past 9 am Pacific Time) to Twitter using the trending topic #PDiddyIsScaredOfHisTV. Yes, this all comes upon behest of Misha himself. More details can be found below, especially the amusing fan video explaining it all, but all you really need to do is go to Twitter and check it out. I’m dying to see how this all goes, especially since Twitter deleted the #Luciferiscoming stuff last week.
Now for the rules on posting about the episode:
- Sam fans, Dean fans, Castiel fans, Sam haters, Dean haters, Castiel haters, all kinds are welcome. If something upset you about THIS episode, feel free, rant away. I will even protect you from blatant attacks by other posters (respectful disagreements though are allowed). However, once you’ve stated your opinion, move on. Do not repeat the same complaint over and over again. Repeated complaints will be edited. Spirited discussions are welcomed.
- Be respectful to other posters, and try to make your comments as constructive as possible. Any disprespect or personal insults will be edited.
- DO NOT complain about spoilers on episodes that haven’t aired yet. ONLY aired material can be judged. Any complaints about spoilers or speculation will be edited.
- If you want to gush about every detail, by all means, gush away! After all, we love our show.
- If your post is long, copy it before hitting submit. I wish I could say I had the best commenting module on the planet, but I don’t. The verification at the bottom is snippy sometimes.
I’m going to be on a little later this evening than normal since I have an event an won’t be watching until after 9:00. However, I will be here and I’m sure I’ll at least have seen it before the West Coast. So enjoy, and I’ll check in with everyone later.