Welcome to Sablegreen’s spoiler page! Below is a compilation of all the wonderful little teasers and tidbits about Supernatural’s season six. You have been warned…Spoiler alert!!! Follow Sable on Twitter. twitter.com/sblgrn
Update February 28, 2011
– CW released a second preview for this weekâ€™s episode. Bobby really looks sharp!
To view, &feature=player_embedded”>click here.
– Spoiler TV has released a post that Mark Sheppard will be guest starring in episode 6.20 â€œThe Man Who Would Be Kingâ€. That is also the episode written and directed by Ben Edlund. It would be nice if Crowley reappeared. He was a fan favorite.
Update February 25, 2011
– CW promo for episode 6.16, “And Then There Were None”
To view, &feature=player_embedded”>click here
– According the CW Primetime calendar, two episodes will be switched and both will be renamed. Episode 6.17 previously titled â€œTrail of the Deadâ€ will be switched to 6.18 and renamed â€œFrontierlandâ€ and will air April 22nd. Episode 6.18, previously titled â€œYour Time is Gonna Comeâ€, will now be the 17th of the season and titled â€œMy Heart Will Go Onâ€ to air on April 15th.
That means no â€˜cowboyâ€™ Winchesters for an additional week.
Update February 23, 2011
– The website, Staying In, posted an article announcing Ben Edlundâ€™s SPN directorial debut with the
episode, 6.20 â€œThe Man Who Would Be Kingâ€. He will also write the episode which is scheduled to air May 6th.
To read the complete article click here.
– And SFO posted the title of episode 6.21 â€œThe Haunter of the Darkâ€. Hard to believe this is the
second to the last episode for the season.
Update February 22, 2011
– And CW DID release a second preview clip from this weekâ€™s episode. Seems like this one picks up where the other one left off.
To view, &feature=player_embedded”>click here
Update February 21, 2011
This comes from our very own Tigershire. She gets emails from the Constellation Awards and found this little piece of information in the latest newsletter:
5. THE CONSTELLATION AWARD TROPHY WILL APPEAR IN AN EPISODE OF SUPERNATURAL
The Constellation Award trophy that was won by the series
“Supernatural” for “Best Science Fiction Television Series of 2009”
will be making an appearance in an upcoming episode of the show!
Here is a description of the episode “The French Mistake”, where our
trophy will make its TV debut:
SAM AND DEAN ARE TRANSPORTED TO AN ALTERNATE REALITY – Raphael (guest
star Lanette Ware) launches an attack on Castiel (Misha Collins) and
his allies, sending a particularly frightening angelic hitman (guest
star Carlos Sanz) after Balthazar (guest star Sebastian Roche), Sam
(Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles). In an effort to protect
the brothers, Balthazar sends them to an alternate universe where they
are the stars of a TV show called “Supernatural” and they are actors
named “Jensen Ackles” and “Jared Padalecki.” The brothers are confused
when Castiel appears to be a tweet-happy actor named Misha Collins and
Sam is married to Ruby (Genevieve Cortese). Charles Beeson directed
the episode written by Ben Edlund.
The episode is scheduled to air on CHCH Hamilton and the CW Network in
the US on Friday, February 25th. Most Canadians will be able to see
the episode just a few days later when it airs on Space on Wednesday,
Update February 18, 2011
Here’s an extended preview on next Friday’s episode, “The French Mistake”
Update February 17, 2011
– Jim Beaver announced on his tweeter account that he is working on SPN 6.19 with Amber Benson, best known as Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Ms Benson previously appeared in episode 2.03, â€œBloodlustâ€, as Lenore, the same character she will be playing this time.
– CW has also released 7 photo stills from episode 6.16, â€œAnd Then There Were None.â€
Update February 16, 2011
Promo pictures for Episode 6.15, The French Mistake are available in our Photo Gallery.
Update February 15, 2011
– At Creation Entertainment’s Salute to “Supernatural” Event in Los Angeles last weekend, Zap2IT caught up with stars Jensen Ackles Jared Padalecki to discuss Guy Beeâ€™s western episode 6.17 â€œTrail of the Deadâ€. The guys confirmed that when the Winchesters travel back in time to the Old West there will be horseback riding.
We’ll also see the Winchesters ditch their usual cargo jackets and jeans in favor of some classic Old West garb. Ackles notes that Dean’s duster was custom-made out of Australian oilcloth. “It will be coming home with me,” he says firmly. Both Winchesters will also be wearing Stetson cowboy hats.
The episode provides a particularly memorable acting opportunity for Padalecki. He tells us that he has a six-page scene with star Sam Hennings, who plays legendary gunmaker Samuel Colt. His name has been invoked throughout the series as one of the most influential hunters in American History, so when the Winchesters get the chance to travel back in time, they take advantage of the opportunity to meet the man who shaped their destinies.
It all begins when Castiel sends Dean and Sam back in time where they get caught up hunting the ghost of Elias Finch (guest star Matthew John Armstrong), a man hung for a crime he didn’t commit.
Director Guy Norman Bee went for a very realistic portrayal of the Old West — Ackles calls it a “gritty, yellow-toothed” vision of the time. Bee describes it as “a time when men were men and demons were nervous.”
Top read the full article, click here.
Update February 14, 2011
– Guy Bee also shared this photo with his tweeter followers today. More cool cowboy Dean!
“In the editing room.”
– CW released a 2 min sneak peak for this weekâ€™s episode 6.14, â€œMannaquin 3: The Reckoningâ€. Love Dean’s faces at the doll. Thought it might come alive for a second!
Update February 11, 2011
– CW has released the trailer for episode 6.14, “Mannequin 3: The Reckoning”.
Update February 10, 2011
– CW has released the official synopsis for episode 6.16 â€œAnd Then There Were Noneâ€.
SAMUEL JOINS UP WITH SAM AND DEAN â€” Sam (Jared Padalecki), Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Bobby (Jim Beaver) set out in search of The Mother of Allâ€™s latest monster. While investigating, they run into Samuel (guest star Mitch Pileggi) and Gwen (guest star Jessica Heafey), who are also hunting the creature. Samuel and Bobby get into a heated fight about how to handle the case. Mike Rohl directed the episode written by Bret Matthews (#616).
– Susan Gittins has posted BTS photos of episode 6.18 â€œMy Heart Will Go Onâ€. Here are a few of the better ones. Get a load of the black Mustang with Babyâ€™s licence plates! Oh and LOVE Cliffâ€™s hat.
And SFO has a few more. Yeah…Dean seems to be driving the black Mustang! Where is Baby!
– Spoiler TV posted a short synopsis for episode 6.16 â€œAnd Then There Were Noneâ€™. The official CW description has not been released yet.
â€œWhile searching for a monster, Dean, Sam and Bobby run into Gwen and Samuel (Mitch Pileggi); Samuel and Bobby have a heated argument.â€
Update February 7, 2011
– More good news! TVOvermind reports Supernatural will get a 2 hour season finale.
â€œWhat does that mean for Supernatural? Well, don’t get yourselves in a tizzy, Supernatural fans. Yes, our show will be delayed for a week to allow Smallville to have its super-sized finale. But Supernatural will also be airing a two-hour season finale on Friday, May 20 from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.â€
Now all we need is a season 7 renewal announcement!
– CW released a new preview clip today. Robo!Sam flashback!&feature=player_embedded”>Click here
– Promo teaser for SPN episode 6.13, â€œUnforgivenâ€. This is the second promo released. The first contained snippets from 6.12 and 6.13. I reposted the 6.12/6.13 after the new promo…neat to see them both together. Just as a reminder, in this episode there are flashbacks to some Robo!Sam activities.
New, &feature=player_embedded”>click here.
Update February 4, 2011
– Zap2it posted the official description of the SPN meta-episode 6.15 â€œThe French Mistakeâ€.
SAM AND DEAN ARE TRANSPORTED TO AN ALTERNATE REALITY — Raphael launches an attack on Castiel and his allies, sending a particularly frightening angelic hitman after Balthazar, Sam and Dean. In an effort to protect the brothers, Balthazar sends them to an alternate universe where they are the stars of a TV show called “Supernatural” and they are actors named “Jensen Ackles” and “Jared Padalecki.” The brothers are confused when Castiel appears to be a tweet-happy actor named Misha Collins and Sam is married to Ruby.
– Mike Ausiello has released a SPN scoop: Sam Hennings will play the legendary hunter, Samuel Colt in episode 6.17.
â€œHeâ€™s an iconic character for the show, and has been since season one,â€ explains exec producer Sera Gamble. â€œWeâ€™ll be meeting him later in his life, after many years of fighting demons and tinkering with magical weapons and Devilâ€™s Gates and such. Time hasnâ€™t been too kind to the guy â€” which is pretty par for the course, for a hunter.â€
– And Spoiler TV reported Katie Walder tweeted she will guest star on SPN this season. Katie also tweeted, â€œCan’t tell you who my character is, but let’s just say she is definitely…uptight!! 😉â€ (Soâ€¦ is there a character on SPN thatâ€™s NOT uptight?)
Update February 3, 2011
– SFO posted the title for the episode 6.19 as “Mommy Dearest”. This episode will be the
second appearance of a new angel name Rachel, who will be played by Canadian-born
Sonya Salomaa. Rachel is first seen in SPNâ€™s western episode 6.17 â€œTrail Of The
Deadâ€. Most may remember her best from the 2009 movie, â€œWatchmenâ€.
Update February 1, 2011
– Mike Ausiello posted a new spoiler today in response to a fan question.
Question: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find a good Supernatural spoiler on Dean. â€”Kristen
Ausiello: I accept! I accept! Little Ben will attempt to get Dean and Lisa back together using the oldest trick in the book: The bogus emergency!
Update January 31, 2011
– Scott Hyland is listed on his IMDb page as playing Judge Mortimer on SPN episode 6.17 â€œTrail Of The Deadâ€ (was â€œGallows Poleâ€).
– Since the CWâ€™s Friday schedule revision, the new airing schedule for SPN is below.
6.12 â€“ Like a Virgin â€“ Feb 4, 2011
6.13 – Unforgiven â€“ February 11th
6.14 – Mannequin 3: The Reckoning â€“ February 18th
6.15 â€“ The French Mistake â€“ February 25th
6.16 â€“ And Then There Were None â€“ March 4th
Update January 28, 2011
Maybe this will help ease the pain of no episode tonight. Check out the boys is cowboy hats! Spoiler TV has posted a set photo of J2â€™s western episode 617. Neat!! Guy Bee has also tweeted that the episode has lots of Cass and Bobby too. Now Cass in a cowboy hat Iâ€™d LOVE to see!
Update January 27, 2011
– Guy Bee is directing episode 6.17 which started shooting Jan 25th. He writes in his Twitter account (Jan 24th): â€œWe start shooting SPN #617 in the morning: prep was great – now it’s time to go back 150 years when men were men and demons were nervous!â€
In a tweet today he writes, â€œIn a Supernatural sarsaparilla saloon… No demons, just “working” girls and a hangin’ judge!â€
Previously he wrote he did get to cast a good friend of his in his SPN western episode, but wouldnâ€™t give his name….just a clue, â€œHere’s a clue about the guest actor on #617 – he’s currently starring on another show on basic cable, but that show is on hiatus right now!â€
Okay everyone, start guessing!
– Spoiler TV released a snippet about episode 6.18, â€œMy Heart Will Go Onâ€™, and it will feature a woman called “Altropos”
1. Meet the next Big Bad. While the focus of Season 6 thus far has been retrieving Sam’s soul, Friday’s episode introduces viewers to a new villain who is, dare we say it, more formidable than those who have come before. Lucifer was scary mostly because of his name and the history around it, but when you find out how the next foe is released, there will be no “Sympathy for the Devil” involved.
2. Rise and shine, Sam Winchester. We won’t tell you exactly what condition Sam is in when he eventually wakes up from Death’s little procedure, but he does wake up – and that Great Wall in his head may not be as durable as Dean had hoped.
3. Virgins in a cage. Enough of the touchy feely crap! Winchester family trouble has never given the creepy-crawlies pause, so far be it from the bad guys to stop being bad guys long enough for Dean to figure out how to approach Sam’s new condition. The episode has all of the B-movie horror goodness we’ve come to crave from “Supernatural” – seriously, virgins in a cage – plus an original twist on a timeless legend.
4. Remember Season 2? We’ve gotten so used to the Winchester brothers lying to each other for episodes on end that we had to pick our jaws up off the floor during a particularly refreshing moment of honesty. The Zap2it staffers in the office all agreed that it felt like Season 2. Sam and Dean appear to be on the same page — at least momentarily.
5. You will laugh out loud. The physical comedy that Jensen Ackles is so darn good at reaches a high point in this episode (not to say that he doesn’t tug on our heartstrings as well) — as do the one-liners and pop-culture references that prevent the show from getting too dark and dreary. (Let’s just say we hadn’t pegged Bobby for a “Harry Potter” fan, but apparently he really does read everything.)
They add nobody is shirtless, and Bobby is not quick to forget that Sam tried to murder him just days ago.
For me…as long as the bros are back, the rest doesnâ€™t matter!
Update January 26, 2011
– CW has release another trailer today. It reads like it a preview for this Fridayâ€™s episode, but some sources claim it is for this weekâ€™s and next week’s (6.13) shows (From Alice – Those sources are correct. Some of those scenes are in Friday’s episode, some aren’t).
To see it, “>click here.
– Mike Ausiello in his column this week released a spoiler, well really half a spoiler, for SPN thanks to a fan question.
Question: How about a Supernatural spoiler? â€”Kriya
Ausiello: The Grim Reaper will set his sights on two recurring characters in the not-too-distant future
Well, we already know Rufus is probably one of them, but who would be the other? Really, how many recurring actors/actressâ€™ do they have left?
Update January 24, 2011
According toIMDb, Raphael will be in Supernaturalâ€™s episode 6.15 â€œThe French Mistakeâ€ but will be played by an actress Lanette Ware. Yeaâ€¦. Raphael will be wearing a female vessel now. How cool!
– Spoiler TV reports the casting news that Brian Doyle Murray is playing executive producer Robert ‘Bobby’ Singer.
– CW has released a new promo for this weeks’s episode “Like a Virgin”. Castiel confirms that Sam’s soul is back, but that Sam is in a bad way.
To see the video, &feature=player_embedded”>Click here.
– Samantha Ferris tweeted on he account that she is returning to Supernatural as Ellen for an episode. She wouldn’t divulge any particulars though.
And Rob Benedict announced in an interview that Chuck would also be retuning this season.
To see the video,
As Ellen is dead, right now anyway, and Chuck is thought to be God, maybe that means another view of heaven.
Update January 21, 2011
– Spoiler TV has posted the title for episode 6.17 and some snippets about it.
Episode 6.17 will be tittles â€œGallows Poleâ€ and will be set in 1861. There will be a female angel called Rachel who is loyal to Cass and the cause, and will also feature a man wrongfully executed by hanging called Elias.
– SFO has posted the title of episode 6.18 as â€œYour Time is Gonna Comeâ€.
Update January 20, 2011
– Meredith Jacobs from Entertainment at Gather.com posted an article regarding spoilers that were released at the SF con this past weekend. First, Jensen hinted that â€œDean will be hunting for the hunters that shot he and Samâ€ in â€˜Dark Side of the Moon.â€™ Yessssssss, those two, Roy and Walt, need a good ass-kicking! Jensen also said if there is a 7th season, he will be directing again. Another Yesssss. He was just so good directing â€œWeekend at Bobbyâ€™sâ€.
And Jared said â€œweâ€™re getting back to being brothers.â€ A bigger YESSSSSSS. Maybe Sera Gamble has gotten the message from the fans. Hope so. The boys havenâ€™t been brothers since season 4 and thatâ€™s a LONG time for fans to wait for their series to return.
To read the entire article, click here.
– CW has released the official synopsis for episode 6.14 â€“ Mannequin 3: The Reckoning.
DEAN RUSHES HOME TO CHECK ON LISA — Ben (guest star Nicolas Elia) calls Dean (Jensen Ackles) and tells him Lisa (guest star Cindy Sampson) is in trouble. Dean leaves Sam (Jared Padalecki) to investigate a case alone and rushes home to rescue Lisa, however, heâ€™s not prepared for what meets him at the door. Meanwhile, Sam discovers the men that were murdered were all a part of a cruel practical joke played on a female co-worker who went missing. Jeannot Szwarc directed the episode written by Eric Charmelo & Nicole Snyder (#614).
Update January 19, 2011
Ksite released titles for episodes 6.17 and the western episode 6.18, â€œTrail of the Deadâ€ and â€œYour Time Is Gonna Comeâ€ respectively.
– Buddy TV released information about two new characters coming to Supernatural. Castiel will get a twentyish female angel sidekick named Rachel. And for the Supernatural western episode, Dean and Sam will travel back in time to meet Samuel Colt, the hunter who created the famous colt that can kill almost anything. Interesting!!! Lots of directions they can go here.
– Lainey Gossip released 12 BTS photos of SPN shot yesterday. Her comment, â€œHere are Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki with Jim Beaver shooting a funeral scene yesterday.â€ Supernatural is currently filming 6.16 â€œAnd Then There Were Noneâ€. Who died? Well according to Lainey, itâ€™s Rufus.
To see all 12 photos, click here.
Jim Beaver also tweeted about the funeral…..â€œI hate funerals. esp when they last all day & it’s raining & it’s cold & I still have 2 go 2 the morgue & pull goo out of a corpse’s ear.â€
Update January 17, 2011
– Mo Ryan from AOL TV interviewed Sera Gamble last week and she has some very good spoilers for fans. Excerpts from Moâ€™s article are below.
Here’s a ‘Supernatural’ exclusive for you: The Winchesters will be visiting the Old West this season.
“You may see the guys in Stetsons. You may see Jared [Padalecki] on horseback. It could happen,” Gamble said. “I’ve already talked to Jensen [Ackles] about it, he’s excited about it and I think the guys are going to have a lot of fun with it.”
“We’ve always wanted to do one,” she added. “Supernatural is a Western. We’ve always wanted to find a way to get Sam and Dean into the Old West, at least for part of an episode, and the main obstacle was always how to do it produceably.”
Fans who’ve hoped to see the Winchesters out West “should write a love letter to [executive producer Robert Singer] and to Jim Michaels, our line producer, and to Diane [Widas], who handles our costumes. Just to be able to do something like that on the kind of moderate television budget that we have, it’s a testament to their craftiness,” Gamble noted. The episode, which will probably be the eighteenth of the season, is being penned by ‘Supernatural’ writers Andrew Dabb and Daniel Loflin.
Gamble calls another upcoming outing “the craziest meta episode of all time.” Yes, ‘Supernatural’ will go mega-meta in an episode called ‘The French Mistake,’ which airs Feb. 18 (the title of the episode will be familiar to fans of the classic comedy ‘Blazing Saddles’). She [Sera] will be a voice on the phone, but she doesnâ€™t know yet if she will do the part. Her comment, “â€¦.Who knows if I’m a good enough actor? I might not get the job,” Gamble joked.
Now THATâ€s what I have been waiting for! Bout time we saw the Texas boys on horseback!
Sera also say we will see more of Balthazar, who’s played by Sebastian Roche. Says Gamble, “Balthazar causes some serious, hilarious problems because he just does stuff for the [hell] of it, basically.”
We will see more of Rufus in season 6, and Ben and Lisa will return before the season ends.
As for the address to write the show, Jim Beaver posted an address on his Twitter account once. It was Supernatural, 4000 Warner Blvd., Burbank CA 91505.
To read the entire article, click here.
Update January 14, 2011
– Jim Beaver was filming with Jensen, Jared, Steve Williams (Rufus) and a big rat yesterday for episode 6.16 â€œAnd Then There Were Noneâ€. He tweeted that it was so cold along the industrial docks that the PAâ€™s froze to the side walk.
He also talked more about his new look, saying he hasnâ€™t had his hair this short in years. â€œCop or banker short, not Marine shortâ€, he explained.
He even provided a picture.
Nice look! Yea, I think that nice widowed sheriff should take a good long look at this Bobby.
He also sent a photo of his current partner in crime. Steve Williams (AKA Rufus).
Jim also tweeted, â€œToday on location we all stopped to sing Happy Birthday to our beloved Kim Manners, on the same set as we sang to him on his final birthday.â€ Past friends can never be forgotten!
Update January 13, 2011
– The CW has released their official description for episode 6.13 â€œThe Unforgivenâ€ to air on February 4th.
DEAN FINDS OUT ABOUT SAMâ€™S LIFE WHEN HE HUNTED WITH SAMUEL â€” Sam (Jared Padalecki) starts to have flashbacks to a case he worked on with Samuel (guest star Mitch Pileggi) before he reconnected with Dean (Jensen Ackles). Sam receives a mysterious text with coordinates to a small town, so the brothers decide to investigate. Dean is surprised when the townspeople start telling him some of the things Sam did while he lived there. David Barrett directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin(613).
– Thanks to Jim Beaver the title for episode 6.16 is â€œAnd Then There Were Noneâ€. Jim also said that he was at wardrobe for his new duds, and then had his photo taken for Bobbyâ€™s new look. Jim continued, â€œIf this doesn’t get Bobby a girlfriend, I don’t know what will.â€
Update January 12, 2011
– canadagraphs was on hand at the YVR today when a plane load of angels and demons landed to start work on SPN episodes. Mentioned so far in Tweets, Jim Beaver and Rufus were the hunters and Misha Collins the angel.
Currently SPN is filmimg 6.15 â€œThe French Mistakeâ€.
Update January 10, 2011
– Jim Beaver posted on his Twitter account recently: “Had 2 pass on poss. movie shoot in Colombia due to apparent 4 SPN episodes in a row. Just reading ep 16 — Astounding & outfreaking-standing.”
Update January 9, 2011
– Here are some additional spoilers about episode 6.15 â€œThe French Mistakeâ€. Seems two very lucky ladies Naficeh and KJNeely were on set of Supernatural and shared some of their set spoilers with SFO.
First they listed the actors set to be in the episode.
JARED PADALECKI: SAM/JARED
JENSEN ACKLES: DEAN/JENSEN
MISHA COLLINS: CASTIEL/MISHA
SEBASTIAN ROCHÃ‰: BALTHAZAR
BRIAN DOYLE-MURRAY: BOB SINGER
GENEVIEVE CORTES: GENEVIEVE
Most of the scenes so far have been on the set of Bobbyâ€™s house.
They write: â€œThey are in a TV show called Supernatural on the set version of Bobbyâ€™s house. They are in TV land, there is some digital static and Dean has makeup on. Sam and Dean quit the show.
Some other random scenes are also being filmed. Castiel is not Cas, but instead he is Misha. There are scenes involving him and a character named Virgil. Their interactions might not be so pleasant for Mishaâ€¦â€
Iâ€™m going to take a guess here that Virgil is the dastardly angel hit-man that crosses into alternate universe to catch his quarry. That spoiler was reported here on January 5th.
Update January 7, 2011
– The site EW released spoilers concerning episode 6.15 in response to a fan question. Episode 6.15 is the meta-episode where the boys play themselves.
Got more news about the Supernatural episode where the guys play themselves? We know Genevieve Cortese is appearing. Who else will we get to see play themselves? â€” Wendy
The upcoming meta-ep that takes the Winchester brothers into an alternate universe where they are (smoking hot) actors named Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles will also feature some other characters with names you might recognize â€” â€œSera Gamble,â€ â€œEric Kripke,â€ and â€œBob Singer.â€ But donâ€™t look for the real-life executive producers to appear as themselves; they will be played by actors. (Collective boo.) I also hear Castiel/Misha Collins will appear, but sadly, Jim Beaver will not.
–CW has released the official description of 6.12 â€œLike a Virginâ€
DEATH RETURNS FOR A MEETING WITH DEAN â€” Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Bobby (Jim Beaver) anxiously wait for Sam (Jared Padalecki) to wake up to see if Death (guest star Julian Richings) was able to restore his soul without causing Sam to lose his mind. Meanwhile, Dean and Bobby investigate a disappearance of virgins and discover dragons are behind the kidnappings. Bobby sends Dean to a doctor who owns the only weapon in the world that can slay a dragon, but Dean must prove himself worthy enough to take it.
Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Adam Glass.
The CW has also recently release 14 photo stills for the same episode. Those can be viewed in our Photo Gallery.
Two additional ones are below.
Update December 21, 2010
– E!Onlineâ€™s Kristin Dos Santos released a small spoiler yesterday. Based on her spoiler, it would appear Sam isnâ€™t going to have any memory of the time he was on earth without his soul….for a while anyway.
â€œThere will be a Supernatural episode where Sam remembers the cases he was on when he came back from hell.â€
Letâ€™s hope thatâ€™s all they have Sam remember. To read her entire article click here.
– TV Guide has released a new spoiler for the New Year. Natalie Abrams answered a fan question about the series.
Where’s the Supernatural scoop? â€” Chris
NATALIE: Right here: An angel hit man is coming and he’s not a happy camper (think Javier Bardem in No Country For Old Men, Friendo). He’ll cross into an alternate universe to catch his quarry, and when he does, the results will be bloody.
To read the entire article click here.
– CW has released a small preview clip of episode 6.12 â€œLike a Virginâ€. They are not giving away much here, but it looks like Sam is normal again. Hopefully more will be released soon.
Update December 10, 2010:
– CW released the trailer for episode 6.12 “Like a Virgin”. Looks good.
Update December 9, 2010
JustJared posted some nice photos of the boys on location for SPN in Vancouver today. â€œJensen Ackles makes co-star Jared Padalecki crack up as they shoot scenes for Supernatural on Thursday (December 9) in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.â€ After winning the cover of TV Guide, they have a lot to smile about. To view the stills click here.
- Canada Space Channel has released their Sneak Peak of 6.10 â€œCaged Heatâ€. Seems Meg is running from Crowley who isnâ€™t too fond of demons that supported Luci.
Update November 19, 2010
- The CW released the promo for 6.10 â€œCaged Heatâ€™ after tonightâ€™s episode. Here it is! Enjoy!
- The CW has released their official description for 6.11 â€œAppointment in Samarraâ€. Episode will air on Dec 10th.
DEATH RETURNS FOR A MEETING WITH DEAN â€” Dean (Jensen Ackles) seeks out Death (guest star Julian Richings) to help get Samâ€™s (Jared Padalecki) soul back. Death tells Dean he will help Sam if Dean will agree to act as Death for 24 hours. Meanwhile, Sam decides he doesnâ€™t want his soul back and asks Balthazar (guest star Sebastian RochÃ©) for a protective spell to keep his soul out of his body. Balthazar tells Sam he needs the blood of his father for the spell to work and since John Winchester is dead, Sam decides Bobby (Jim Beaver) is the next best thing. Mike Rohl directed the episode written by Sera Gamble & Robert Singer (611).
- EW released some new spoilers for a number of series today, one being Supernatural. The SPN goodies are below.
@smccartt asks: Whereâ€™s Castiel on Supernatural? Also are they going to anything about Adam – itâ€™s not like Sam and Dean to leave their brother in hell.
Maybe they just donâ€™t like him? (Kidding.) While thereâ€™s no word on Adam, executive producer and showrunner Sera Gamble elaborated a bit on Casâ€™ â€œtremendously awful position in heavenâ€ when I spoke with her earlier this week. â€œHeâ€™s going through so much that heâ€™s only alluding to that he canâ€™t really talk about. Heâ€™s keeping as stiff an upper lip as he can because he is tortured and lonely andâ€¦I think he feels these are the only people who care about him in the universe.â€
@michelecurran asks: Please, I need some Supernatural scoop!! Is Sam going to get his soul back soon?
As we reported earlier, donâ€™t expect to see Samâ€™s soul before midseason. That said, Sam can expect one thing before the break: an ass kicking. In fact, the Dec. 10 episode (â€œAppointment in Samarraâ€) – which guest stars Robert Englund (the original Freddy Krueger) as an unlicensed doctor who works out of the back of a butcher shop â€” finds both brothers on the receiving end of a â€œhardcoreâ€ beating. â€œI donâ€™t want to give away the farm on this episode, but I will say both of them are at the very least near death in this episode,â€ said Gamble.
To read the entire article, click here.
Update November 17, 2010
– Maureen Ryan released an article this evening that contains an exclusive video of this weekâ€™s episode 6.09 â€œClap Your Hands if You Believeâ€. As Dean and Sam are investigating a UFO at first in the episode, Executive Producer Sera Gamble felt is was appropriate to pay a special tribute to one of its biggest influences, ‘The X-Files.’
“It would be hard to find someone working on the show who isn’t an ‘X-Files’ fan,” Gamble continued. “It was especially fun to put together the homage because ‘Supernatural’ does owe a real creative debt of gratitude to the show; I think the whole current generation of genre shows does.”
To read the entire article click here.
Update November 16, 2010
- Set photos Jim Beaver sent on his Twitter account today. He posted that they wrapped the episode and he was heading home, though sad to be leaving. He also tweeted, â€œAnd be patient: great stuff ahead!â€ YEA!!!!!
Bobby sitting alone at his desk.
Our set mascot chowing down.
The rear end of lighting genius Peter Grotek and some other guy
– Tvguide posted an article today with spoiler excepts from a number of shows. Sera Gamble does talk about the upcoming episodes 6.10 â€œCaged Heatâ€ (airing Dec 3) and 6.11 â€œAppointment in Samarraâ€ (airing Dec 10). Hopefully this is the start of a HUGE upswing in the series!
â€¢ Not surprisingly, life is hell for Supernatural’s Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) Winchester these days. Sam’s soul is in Hell, under the control of the demon Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard). To get it back, the demon makes the brothers fetch him the “Alphas,” the top dogs of each of the monster species â€” vampires, fairies and shape-shifters among them â€” that are running amok. So far, it’s a bum deal. “The brothers are tired of Crowley calling the shots,” exec producer Sera Gamble says, “so [in the episodes airing December 3 and 10], each of them goes pretty far to try to solve Sam’s problem.” Powerful angels Castiel (Misha Collins) and Balthazar (Sebastian Roche) get involved, as well as Winchester-hating demon Meg Masters (Rachel Miner).
To read the entire article, click here.
Update November 15, 2010
- CW released 16 photos for 6.10 â€œCaged Heatâ€. Meg is back and it looks like she and Cass share something personal.
To see the stills, click here.
Update November 13, 2010
– Here is the trailer and a webclip for 6.09 â€œClap Your Hands if You Believeâ€. This is out early so maybe the CW will release more than one.
Update November 11, 2010
– CW has released the official description for 6.10 â€œCaged Heatâ€. What a twist, MEG is back, and Sam is making more deals. Really, youâ€™d think the Winchesterâ€™s would know better by now!
MEGâ€™S BACK! â€” Meg (guest star Rachel Miner) kidnaps Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) and tries to force them to tell her where Crowley (guest star Mark A. Sheppard) is hiding. Sam makes her a deal â€“ they will help her find Crowley if she promises to torture him for information about how to get Samâ€™s soul back. Castiel (Misha Collins) joins the fight but finds it difficult to work with Meg. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Brett Matthews with story by Brett Matthews & Jenny Klein (#610).
– Susan Gittins release three set photos of SPN filming 6.12 â€œHow to Train Your Dragonâ€ yesterday. They were filming at a local mansion. She only released photos of Jensen and the impala. No Jared yet. Mansion looks classicâ€¦.canâ€™t wait to see the inside!
Click here to see the pictures.
Update November 10, 2010
– CW released nine photos of episode 6.09 â€œClap Your Hands if You Believeâ€. To View them click here.
– In Guy Beeâ€™s interview with Winchester Radio, he stated Sera Gamble told him she saw Sam as being like Ted Bundy.
- IMdb has Laura Mennell, who played the Head Djinn (Brigitte) in the season premiere, listed as appearing in 6.10 (â€œCaged Heatâ€).
Update November 9, 2010
– According to Spoiler TV, episode 6.13 will be titled â€œUnforgivenâ€ This episode will be the second to air after the winter hellatus.
Update November 8, 2010:
– Canadagraphs has a posted a short video with Robert Englund regarding his appearance in episode 6.11 of Supernatural. When asked who Englund worked most with on the episode, he said Jensen Ackles. He didnâ€™t see Jared P. or Jim B.
To watch the video, click here.
- CW has released the preview clip for this weekâ€™s episode â€œAll Dogs Go to Heaven.â€ Finally an “in-the-impala” brotherly chat!
– Jim Beaver tweeted on his Twitter account that, “I just got the script for episode 12. Boy, are some people going to be surprised!” I hope is a GOOD surprise!
– According to CW Primetime Calendar for December, episode 6.10 will be titled â€œCaged Heatâ€ and will air on December 3rd.Episode 6.11 â€œAppointment in Samarra will air December 10 and that will be the last episode before hiatus.
Current episode schedule:
6.06 – You Canâ€™t Handle the Truth – airing Oct 29
6.07 - Family Matters â€“ airing November 5th
6.08 – All Dogs Go To Heaven – airing November 12th
6.09 – Clap Your Hands If You Believe – airing November 19th
6.10 – Caged Heat – airing December 3rd
6.11 – Appointment in Samarra â€“ airing December 10th
6.12 – How to Train Your Dragon â€“ Jan 2011
Update October 28, 2010
– Danielle Benton posted this wonderful photo of herself and actor Robert Englund on the set of Supernatural on her Twitteraccount. She plays Eva Dr Robert’s assistant.
The series is currently filming episode 6.11 “Appointment in Samarra.”
Update October 27, 2010
– CW released the synopsis for episode 6.09 â€œClap Your Hands If You Believeâ€ scheduled to air on November 19th in their November Sweep Highlights. This sound like fun!
FAIRIES! â€” While Sam and Dean are investigating a UFO sighting, Dean is abducted from a crop circle. However, when he awakens, he discovers he isnâ€™t dealing with aliens, but fairies! Unfortunately, only Dean can see the fairy that keeps attacking him which makes tracing and stopping them difficult.
For more information, click here.
– Photos stills from episode 6.07 â€œFamily Mattersâ€ have also been released and can be found here.
Update October 26, 2010
- Kristen from E!Online answered a question from a SPN fan that made my heart skip a beat!
Heather: Got any really good spoilers on Supernatural? Impress me!
Kristen: I’d love to bring you the whole enchilada, but I’ve been told to only sprinkle a little sauce your way on this one because it’s a big reveal. I’m told there’s a really cool twist coming up regarding something that is missing. I know. I can’t believe I just told you all that too! It’s like you just watched the whole rest of the season!
The AMULET???? I HOPE SO!!! Maybe just before Christmas? Okay just my guess here people.
- SpoilerTV has released has posted the title of 6.12 as “How To Train Your Dragon”
– As per Jim Beaverâ€™s Twitter account. He is heading to Vancouver today to start filming episode 6.11 “Appointment in Samarra.”
Update October 25, 2010:
– CW released a preview clip for this week’s episode.
– Here is the trailer for this weekâ€™s episode 6.06, â€˜You Canâ€™t Handle The Truth.â€
Update October 21, 2010:
– The CW release the episode synopsis for 6.08, â€œAll Dogs Go to Heavenâ€.
ITâ€™S A DOGâ€™S LIFE â€” Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam (Jared Padalecki) investigate what seems to be a werewolf killing but turns out to be a skinwalker (guest star Andrew Rothenberg) posing as a family dog who is taking revenge on his ownerâ€™s enemies. After capturing the dog, he turns human and tells Sam and Dean that an Alpha skinwalker has created many sleeper cells that will rise on his command and kill their families.. The only way to stop the mass murders is to find and kill the Alpha.
Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Adam Glass
Update October 19, 2010:
– Michael Ausiello from EW.com reports that Robert Englund, filmdomâ€™s original Freddy Krueger has closed a deal to appear in the Dec. 10 episode of Supernatural and will play a character known simply as Dr. Robert.
â€œ Hunters often find themselves in situation where they need medicl attention but canâ€™t exactly stroll into an ER,â€ explains executive producer Sera Gamble. â€œRobert plays an unlicensed doc who makes his living stitching folks up on the down low. One of our guys goes to him with a life-or-death problem.â€
To read the entire article, please click here.
Update October 18, 2010:
– Zap2it has episode stills from 6.06 â€˜You Canâ€™t Handle the Truthâ€™ and some interesting spoilers.
â€œNothing hurts a relationship like uncontrollable honesty, and in “You Can’t Handle the Truth” Sam gets a rather unpleasant dose. The brothers are investigating a string of suicides resulting from brutal honesty — as in; people literally can’t handle the truth about themselves, so they’re cutting their lives short.
When it turns out that Veritas, the Goddess of Truth, isn’t exactly a good goddess, Dean’s life begins to mirror Jim Carrey’s in “Liar Liar.” Unable to tell a lie, Dean finally tells Sam how he really feels about… well, everything, including Sam’s year of hiding and his new attitude since his return from Hell.â€
To read the entire article click here.
– The CW is releasing snippets for this weekâ€™s episode (6.05) â€˜Live Free or Twi-hardâ€™. Jensen Ackles said this was a hilarious episode and these clips bare that out. For those who donâ€™t already know, Dean is turned into a vampire in this episode.
For YouTube links
Update October 15, 2010
- The CW released the Official Description of the episode â€œ6.07 â€“ Family Mattersâ€œ, which will be aired on November 5th 2010.
Does Samuel Have a Secret? â€“ Dean becomes suspicious of Samuelâ€™s (guest star Mitch Pileggi) motives, but Sam isnâ€™t sold on the idea that their grandfather is doing anything wrong. The brothers go along on a hunt with Samuel and the other Campbells, but things go terribly awry. Guy Bee directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb and Daniel Loflin.
- SpoilerTV has posted the title of episode 6.11 as “Appointment In Samarra”
Recap of spoilers for â€œWeekend at Bobbyâ€™sâ€ (6.04) â€“ UPDATE!
– Just found a new video regarding 6.04 and Jensenâ€™s directing debut. Gives some very good preview clips too. Just had to add it!
– This episode marks the directorial dÃ©but of Jensen Ackles, and he has received numerous compliments about his work from many including Sera Gamble, Jim Beaver, Jennifer Aspen, Mark Sheppard and of course Jared. While Sam and Dean are in the episode, the writers wrote them in lightly so Jensen had more time for directing. He [Jensen] has stated he acted 3 days for the episode, and directed 5. For more info on JAâ€™s directing, see his Chicago con Q&A here. This is one episode you really donâ€™t want to miss.
The official synopsis: JENSEN ACKLES’ DIRECTORIAL DEBUT – After Bobby discovers Crowley has no intentions of returning Bobby’s soul, the hunter takes matters into his own hands. He calls on Sam and Dean for help after he unearths one of Crowley’s deepest secrets. Meanwhile, Sam and Dean learn what Bobby does all day when they are not around. Written by CW Publicity
In “Weekend at Bobby’s,” we’ll discover a bit more about the man beneath the trucker hat. When Bobby discovers that his eternal soul still belongs to the crossroads demon Crowley (Mark Sheppard), he â€˜summonsâ€™ Crowley in an attempt to get his [Bobbyâ€™s] soul back. Not expecting the wily crossroads demon to live up to his end of the bargain (and of course he didnâ€™t); Bobby traps Crowley inside a laser-light devilâ€™s trap. Crowley responds by siccing a hellhound on Bobby. At the Comic con convention, a video about the scene was played and has been on YouTube since July. The laser-trap clip is second on the video, so if you havenâ€™t seen it yet or just want to see it again,
BTW, the voice on Bobbyâ€™s TV in the clip is none other than Jensenâ€™s dad, Alan Ackles.
Of course, as expected, nothing will be THAT easy with Crowley, so Bobby will turn the tables and ask Sam and Dean for their help for a change. Luckily, they’ll discover a secret of Crowley’s that might just help them out. The episode marks the return of Bobby’s â€˜frenemyâ€™ Rufus and Kim Rhodes as Sheriff Mills (first seen in Dead Men Donâ€™t Wear Plaid)
In the spoiler for July 12, we posted some photo stills of Ackles directing a cemetery scene. So scroll on down to see those. Also on July 12, we posted a shot of Jennifer Aspen, all bloodied up, for the episode. I believe her comment was, â€˜blood everywhereâ€™. So SPN! Jennifer plays Marcy Ward and was described as â€œA capable homemaker with a crush on her neighborâ€
Written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin, and of course directed by Jensen Ackles, the supporting cast (IMDB) includes:
Sheriff Jody Mills
Okay, lots to read for this one, and hopefully I found all that was out there. This is one episode I am REALLY looking forward too.
Happy viewing everyone!
Update October 13, 2010:
Iâ€™ll be catching up on spoilers today and tomorrow. Took a mini-vacation for the Chicago SPN convention!
- Michael Ausielloâ€™s article this week included a snippet about this weekâ€™s episode of Supernatural (6.04). Seems Jensenâ€™s father, Alan Ackles, will have a cameo role as a newscaster. We will hear his voice during a newscast thatâ€™s playing on Bobbyâ€™s TV.
- SpoilerTV has posted an updated synopsis of Supernaturalâ€™s episode 6.06 titled â€˜You Canâ€™t Handle the Truthâ€™.
Sam and Dean investigate a series of suicides in which the victims were told brutal truths that drove them to violence. Their probe reveals the Goddess of Truth, Veritas, is responsible and that her next target is Dean.
– USA Weekend has an interview up with Mark Sheppard about his career and the ambiguous crossroads demon, Crowley. Below are some questions that border on spoilers, but Mark Sheppard is very cryptic when it comes to his roles. He let nothing slip about Crowley at the Chicago con this past weekend.
Question: So, the fans are psyched youâ€™re back on Supernatural. What can you spill about your return episode?
Well, itâ€™s about 42 minutes. Iâ€™m in it. [Laughs] Itâ€™s fascinating. The biggest deal here is weâ€™ve come from a Season 5 that had the feeling of an ending, and now weâ€™ve moved into a Season 6 that, for me as a viewer, has the feeling of a very interesting beginning. Whether Iâ€™m in it or not, Iâ€™m fascinated to see how it unfolds because it seems to be leaving so many unanswered questions. We donâ€™t have definitive answers as to a lot of things at the end of our season. We donâ€™t really know whatâ€™s going on with Sam, with Dean, whatâ€™s happened time-wise. Each one of these early episodes fits a new piece of the puzzle in.
Question: And we donâ€™t know whatâ€™s up with Crowley either. His whole world is probably much different than a year ago.
Ah, but whatâ€™s the definition of his world? Ah ha! [Laughs] I think Crowley inhabits a world somewhat of his own fashioning, which is wonderful. Iâ€™ve been very lucky with this character. Heâ€™s been beautifully written thus far and seems to resonate with fans a lot. Itâ€™s very hard to pigeonhole him definitely as a bad guy. The most telling remark Crowley had last season was, â€œThe worst thing about working with demons is theyâ€™re demons.â€ Thatâ€™s what you get, working with demons.
To read the complete interview, click here.
– At the end of last weekâ€™s episode, The CW aired a promo called â€˜Soonâ€™. The video covers episodes 6.04, 6.05, and 6.06, which will air on Oct 15th, 22nd and 29th respectively. To view the promo,
Update October 7, 2010:
– Jim Beaver stated on his Twitter account on Oct 5th, that he will be in episodes 6.04 and 6.06 and then not until episode 6.11 of Supernatural.
– In response to a fan question, Michael Ausiello posted a Supernatural spoiler for 6.06 in his column this week. The episode titled â€œYou Canâ€™t Handle the Trueâ€ airs October 29th.
Question: The synopsis for the Oct. 29 episode of Supernatural says that one of the boys faces a truth about himself that sends the other brother reeling. Any insight on which brother is â€œfacing a truthâ€ and which brother is sent â€œreelingâ€? â€”Kat
Ausiello: Sam is facing the truth; Dean is reeling.
October 7, 2010: Recap of spoilers for 6.03 – “The Third Man”
Here you go folks!
So what are the boys laughing at? Not sure, but itâ€™s a safe bet to say this photo was taken while filming this weekâ€™s episode. Maybe they are just plain happy Cass is back!
The official synopsis â€œCASTIEL RETURNS â€” Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) call Castiel (Misha Collins) for help when they investigate a case about several dead police officers who seem to have been killed by the plagues of Egypt. Castiel confirms the staff of Moses was used to kill the cops and tells Sam and Dean that Heaven is in a state of chaos and Godâ€™s weapons have been stolen. The three head off to find the thief and come face to face with an old enemy. â€œ Written by CW Publicity
A lot of information about this episode was given at Comic con in July. Cass has been very busy tending to the one remaining archangel, Raphael, and a decimated Heaven. Yes, Raphael is backâ€¦and a very unhappy archangel he is! Ben Edlund stated at Comic con, â€œRaphael still existsâ€, â€œ [is] highly irritatedâ€, and that Heaven â€œis in disarrayâ€.
And we are introduced to a possibly recurring character named Balthazar (an angel/soldier friend of Castielâ€™s) â€œFringeâ€ shape-shifter Sebastian RochÃ©. The story with Balthazar – when Castiel was dragged back to Heaven as a prisoner in 4.20 (â€˜The Raptureâ€™), Balthazar was actually the only friend who stood by him. “Supernatural” executive producer Sera Gamble states, â€œDuring the Apocalypse, Balthazar went AWOL, and Cass thought he was dead. Turns outâ€¦ not so much.â€ Gamble continues, â€œHeâ€™s doing some very interesting, shady stuff weâ€™ve never seen an angel do before.â€ Another description of Balthazar describes him as an â€œattractive charmer who appears slightly manic on the surface but carries a great sadness.â€
This episode also contains a fantastic stunt high-dive out a 4th floor window, and a â€˜raceâ€™ of sorts between Sam and the charger and Dean with the impala. Dean wins, but apparently Sam really didnâ€™t know they were racing. J
Christine Kilpatrick was lucky enough to be on the set when they were filmed the two stunt men diving out the window in downtown Vancouver.
She writes:â€ I was on the set of a locally filmed popular CW TV series today when I was lucky enough to capture this stunt. I have the whole sequence of the two stunt men falling a total of 4 floors onto a large airbag. The two main stars of this production were standing by watching themselves fall to the ground below. I thought the stunt was perfect. They did the stunt again and filmed it from the inside of the room.â€ She has asked that that the photos not be reposted, so click here to see her photos.
The stunt men are doubles for Castiel and Balthazar, and Castiel lands on top of Samâ€™s Charger, that info is from a number of sources, one being Misha himself. So, ends the charger! But, reallyâ€¦. there can be only ONE metallicar car in this series, and after being under a tarp for a year, it will be GREAT to see baby back again too. No info on where Balthazar lands.
If the preview is to be believed, then this episode will also be the one where Jared Padalecki takes off his top and works out on a bar.
Written and directed by Ben Edlund and Bob Singer respectively, the supporting cast (IMDB), includes, Demore Barnes (Raphael), Sebastian RochÃ© (Balthazar) and David Paetkau (Mark Campbell).
Happy viewing everyone!
- SpoilerTV has an updated snippet out for episode 6.06, â€˜You Canâ€™t Handle the Truthâ€™. – USA Weekend has an interview up with Mark Sheppard about his career and the ambiguous crossroads demon, Crowley. Below are some questions that border on spoilers, but Mark Sheppard is very cryptic when it comes to his roles. He let nothing slip about Crowley at the Chicago con this past weekend.
Update October 5, 2010:
– SupernaturalFansOnline has a scan of TV Guide Magazineâ€™s latest issue. It has a spoilery article about episode 6.04 with a picture and quotes by the actor Jensen Ackles. This episode marks Ackles directorial debut and will air on Friday, October 15. To read the scanclick here.
Update October 4, 2010
– New preview clip out for this weekâ€™s episode, â€˜The Third Manâ€™. In case you havenâ€™t seen it,
NICE clip of Sam in here! Donâ€™t miss it!
Update October 1, 2010:
- The CW has release the official synopsis for episode 6.05 â€œLive Free or Twihardâ€.
Recap of spoilers for â€œTwo and a Half Menâ€ (6.02)
So many snippets, photos and posts were released sporadically over the last few months for this episode, that I thought Iâ€™d compile them into one post.
In this episode, the brothers are involved in finding a shape-shifter who kills adults and kidnaps their kids. Samuel creates conflict between the boys by wanting to raise an abandoned child as a hunter.
The official synopsis released by CW states, â€œSam investigates a case about missing babies whose parents are being murdered. At one of the crime scenes, he discovers a baby that was left behind and calls Dean for help. Reluctant to leave Lisa and Ben, Dean finally agrees to meet Sam and surprises his brother with how parental he has become…. The brothers take the baby to Samuel (Mitch Pileggi), who decides to raise it as a hunter, which infuriates Dean. However, before they can decide the babyâ€™s future, a shape-shifter breaks in and attempts to kidnap the baby.â€ Written by CW Publicity
In the official release, Adam Glass, a new writer to SPN, is listed as the author for this episode, and it was directed by John Showalter.
The supporting cast (IMDB), includes, Cindy Sampson (Lisa Braeden), Mitch Pileggi (Samuel Campbell), Nicholas Elia (Ben Braeden), Corin Nemec (Christian Campbell, David Paetkau (Mark Campbell), and Vicky Lambert (Vicki).
Additionally, SupernaturalFansOnline released a list of casting calls that breakdownexpress.com posted last July for this episode.
[GRANNY] A friendly old granny, she sees Sam and Dean trying to deal with a wailing baby, and helps. But in fact, sheâ€™s not what she appears to be.
[EX-HUSBAND] A bartender, heâ€™s the emotional ex-husband of a woman who has recently been found murdered.
[BIG MALE SHOPPER] This big male shopper sees that Sam and Dean are trying to hurt an old Granny, and he springs to her defense.
Photo stills have also been release and can be found on WFB here.
Two promos were released for this episode. One can be found on WFB and the other is below.
And here’s Canadaâ€™s Space Channel preview clip for the episode.
DEAN IS TURNED INTO A VAMPIRE â€” After a group of young girls go missing; Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) realize that a group of vampires have taken up residence in the small town. After a fight with two of the blood-suckers, Dean is bitten and turns into a vampire… Samuel (guest star Mitch Pileggi) tells Dean he can change him back but heâ€™d have to get the blood of the vampire who turned him. Dean infiltrates the nest and runs into the Alpha… Jan Eliasburg directed the episode written by Brett Matthews (##606).
Dean as a vamp! WOW! Now we’re talking FUN!
Note: The release states the episode is 6.06, but the title has it listed as 6.05. Epsiode 6.05 will air Oct 22, and 6.06 on Oct 29.
Kristen: “Sadly, we hear that it’s not a good idea to trust Supernatural’s newest hunter, aka Sam and Dean’s apparently resurrected grandpa, Samuel Campbell. Phooey.” I double that Kristen!
- Okay, so hereâ€™s one I missed during premier week.SpoilerTV released a new snippet about episode 6.09, â€œClap Your Hands If You Believeâ€. Seems it will feature a UFO hunter! Haâ€¦how about that!
Update September 27 2010:
Update September 25, 2010:
Update September 23, 2010:
Update September 15 2010:
Update September 11, 2010:
SAMUEL CREATES CONFLICT BETWEEN DEAN AND SAM â€” Sam (Jared Padalecki) investigates a case about missing babies whose parents are being murdered. At one of the crime scenes, he discovers a baby that was left behind and calls Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help. Reluctant to leave Lisa (guest star Cindy Sampson) and Ben (guest star Nicholas Elia), Dean finally agrees to meet Sam and surprises his brother with how parental he has become…. The brothers take the baby to Samuel (Mitch Pileggi), who decides to raise it as a hunter, which infuriates Dean. However, before they can decide the babyâ€™s future, a shape-shifter breaks in and attempts to kidnap the baby. John Showalter directed the episode written by Adam Glass.
Update August 24, 2010:
Update August 10, 2010:
Newsgirl News, Christine Kilpatrick from Fraser Valley and Vancouver area, BC, Canada, was on hand to catch an awesome stunt on â€œSupernaturalâ€. She writes, â€œI was on the set of a locally filmed popular CW TV series today when I was lucky enough to capture this stunt. I have the whole sequence of the two stunt men falling a total of 4 floors onto a large airbag. The two main stars of this production were standing by watching themselves fall to the ground below. I thought the stunt was perfect. They did the stunt again, and filmed it from the inside of the room.â€ She has asked that her photos not be reposted so click here to see them.
Update August 3, 2010:
TV Guide released a new spoiler for the series recently. â€œThe show will introduce a new rogue angel this season. The possibly recurring character is described as an attractive charmer who appears slightly manic on the surface but carries a great sadness.â€ There is no indication if this angel will be a male or female or when they will first appear.
An interview with Sera Gamble at the TCA’s by Danielle Turchiano from The Examiner reveals ”[Arch Angel] Raphael is pissed. And heâ€™s the only one not left in heaven, so heâ€™ll play a part this season.”
From an interview with Sera Gamble posted from Carina MacKenzie on Zap2It. She was asked about the reappearance of the amulet. Her reply, ”Maybe,” Gamble says coyly. “I can say that you won’t be seeing the amulet any time soon, but I can’t necessarily say you’ll never see it again.”
Gamble states at the start of Season 6, Dean has been living with Lisa Braeden (Cindy Sampson) and her son, Ben, for a year, believing that Sam is dead. “Last season when we were conceiving the idea of Dean settling down, we knew we couldn’t just choose any woman from his long history of women,” Gamble says. “Dean’s driving force has always been his devotion to his family. He puts family above all else. We knew that no matter what his connection was to Lisa, or how wonderful she was, or great the sex was, it’s about family. For Dean it’s not about wanting to be with Lisa as much as it’s about wanting to be part of a family unit.”
Sera also adds, â€œIf you’re expecting Lisa to die a fiery death in the season premiere as a throwback to the pilot, think again. “Lisa will be recurring in the first half of the season. She’s not just a one-off thing.”
Update July 27, 2010:
ADAM: The show is adding a new angel who’s gone a bit rogue. The possibly recurring character is described as an attractive charmer who appears slightly manic on the surface but carries a great sadness.
Update July 25, 2010:
Some of the early spoilers coming out of Comic Convention Twitter press releases from WFB, Win Bros, Buddy.tv as the Supernatural panel takes place. Some of these spoilers will make fans happy and some not. Feel free to discuss in the comment section below. The show does make a time leap and according to unconfirmed reports Palin is president.
6.03: Cass makes his first appearance in this episode.
– 6.04: Itâ€™s confirmed that Crowley is in this episode and according to Jim Beaverthe demon deal with Crowley is a big part of episode. Jensen reported that he approached directing was based on advice from Kim Manners, and found the process very tough.
- Sera Gamble said that there will be a funny Vampire episode where vampires start coming out in the day and acting different than before. The working title of that episode is “Live Free and Twi Hard.”
Update July 24, 2010:
– A very lucky fan from imdb boards was on hand to see the some of the filming of 6.01. She shares herreport and she writes,â€ I lucked out with a friend living a block away from their on-location set, and spent 2 evenings hanging around watching them film. I also got to touch the Impala which was just parked on the street… amazing. Best 2 days of my life. It’s hard to believe Jensen is even more gorgeous in real life.
I also saw Azazel walking around, what a surprise! They were filming the season premiere, and from what I could tell, Sam was himself and for some reason driving a Charger, and has some kind of emotional goodbye/send off with Dean outside of Lisa’s house. There was also a red Challenger parked down the street that they were using.â€
She also states that the majority of the filming was at night (in an eerie fog) and Jared was being a goof after every take. It also looks like the impala had a garage during the episode. I have inserted some of her photos below. Must be nice living in Vancouver!! Lucky fan indeed!
- Jennifer Aspen tweeted: Just hangin’ on the set of #Supernatural
Update June 29, 2010:
- The title for Episode 1 of season six is currently titled, “Exile On Main Street.” For those of you that are classic rock ignorant, that’s also the title of one of the greatest Rolling Stones albums ever. It likely pertains to Dean’s new domestic setup with Lisa and Ben.
- Michael Ausiello first broke the rumor (since he has just about every casting agent in his back pocket) that Mitch Pileggi, aka Grandpa Samuel Campbell from “In The Beginning,” might be coming back for multiple episodes. He was able to confirm that as fact by new showrunner Sera Gamble.
â€œIâ€™m a longtime fan of Mitchâ€™s work,â€ gushes executive producer/new showrunner Sera Gamble. â€œAnd we all thought he did an amazing job the first time around, so weâ€™re excited he was game to [return].â€
â€œFor one thing, heâ€™s a Campbell â€” from Sam and Deanâ€™s momâ€™s side of the family,â€ reminds Gamble, â€œwhich, unlike their dadâ€™s, has actually been into hunting for a very long time. Thereâ€™s a whole side of Sam and Deanâ€™s history that they know nothing about. Weâ€™ll get to find out a bit about it this season.â€
Here’s a quote from Ben Edlund: “Our scope has been so big – youâ€™re not supposed to do it that big! But the fun of it is, â€˜What do you do after the Apocalypse?â€™ We have to get very small because the only way to really tell a story is through change, through crescendo and diminuendo. Weâ€™re going to get more human, more personal.â€
From Sera Gamble: â€œThe show has never really been about God and the Devil, or angels and demons, itâ€™s a show about Sam and Dean. Weâ€™re going to go from the epic back to a more intimate story.â€