Welcome to Season 13 discussion page! The introduction text at the start will always be the same and even though there are "no rules" there are some guidelines for these pages. These pages will be updated frequently when the material is available.
1. Site rules are also good guidelines for the discussion.
2. Use Spoilers! word at start if you have a new spoiler about an unaired episode that people can discuss. The updates show on the main page.
3. When the episode has aired Spoilers! is not needed.
4. For all, this is a page to analyze, speculate, discuss about the episode BUT do it past your good/bad personal opinion about the show, a character, story, writer, show runner or anything that is part of the show. Target is to keep the discussion going and fun for all. Also the ideas, speculation and episode analyzes I have heard really deserves a spot to get out.
5. All are welcome!
6. Everyone can participate by adding the rumors/spoilers they find.
S13 - Episode nine "The Bad Place”
JACK AND KAIA DISRUPT THE WORLD – Jack (Alexander Calvert), desperate to prove to Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) that he is good and that he can control his powers, enlists the help of a dreamcatcher named Kaia (guest star Yadira Guevara-Prip) to help him find Mary Winchester (guest star Samantha Smith) and save her from the alternate universe. However, when plans go awry, the Winchester brothers are the ones who need saving. Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Robert Berens (#1309). Original airdate 12/7/2017.
Here is a fan art poster for you to enjoy made by: drcolour.
Back to S13 Discussion main page