Welcome to Season 11 discussion page! The introduction text at the start will always be the same and even though there are "no rules" there are some guidelines for these pages. These pages will be updated frequently when the material is available.
1. Site rules are also good guidelines for the discussion.
2. Use Spoilers! word at start if you have a new spoiler about an unaired episode that people can discuss. The updates show on the main page.
3. When the episode has aired Spoilers! is not needed.
4. For all, this is a page to analyze, speculate, discuss about the episode BUT do it past your good/bad personal opinion about the show, a character, story, writer, show runner or anything that is part of the show. Target is to keep the discussion going and fun for all. Also the ideas, speculation and episode analyzes I have heard really deserves a spot to get out.
5. All are welcome!
6. Everyone can participate by adding the rumors/spoilers they find.
S11 - Episode twenty "Don’t Call Me Shurley"
ROB BENEDICT RETURNS – Amara (guest star Emily Swallows) unleashes a dark fog on a small town, causing everyone to go mad. Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam (Jared Padalecki) realize this is a stronger version of the original black vein virus Amara previously unleashed. They team up with the sheriff to protect the town but their old remedy no longer works. Meanwhile, Chuck (Rob Benedict) returns with an interesting proposal. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Robbie Thompson (#1120). Original airdate 5/4/2016.
Here is a fan art poster for you to enjoy by 619rankin
Supernatural season 11 the darkness
Back to S11 Discussion main page