Think about them when you're standing in a torturously long line.
Think about them on those long, backroads road trips.
Think about them when you can't sleep at night.
Jot answers down on your phone, PC or a little notebook you keep handy.
Whenever you call it quits, add up all your points and see how you did! Don't Worry: Hints are generously supplied to help you get started!
Brainteaser #1 (Difficulty Level: Hard)
Despite angels losing themselves in the administration of Heaven, they did, for the most part, make it a happy place for most souls to spend eternity. Through both visitors just passing through and permanent occupants of Heaven, we were shown some of the paradises created by souls as their final resting place. Name the individual heavens we visited. My research turned up 17. If you think of more than that, you may count them as extra credit.
Total Possible Points: 17
Brainteaser #2 (Difficulty Level: Hard)
Even though Chuck's Heaven was rarely portrayed as an idyllic reward that awaits us in the afterlife, it was certainly better than the alternative. Over the years, we saw a few of the rooms that were only accessible to the angelic caretakes, i.e. the "Behind-the-Scenes" areas of corporate headquarters. Name as many of the administrative/ structural areas of Heaven (not individual inhabitant's versions of Heaven) as possible. I've thought of 7, so a perfect score is 7 or above. You may use any points over 7 as extra credit on other questions.
Total Possible Points: 7
Brainteaser #3 (Difficulty Level: Easy)
Sam and Dean both attempted to have steady, romantic relationships with women they loved, but it never really worked out well for the brothers or their partners. While Dean favored one-night-stands, Sam began, or at least hoped for, meaningful relationships with only a few women. Name the women who stole Sam's heart (figuratively, not literally). No, Becky Rosen doesn't count. Neither does his one-night-stand in "Baby"!
Total Possible Points: 8
Brainteaser #4 (Difficulty Level: Medium)
Saving, or destroying, the world is pretty much a full time job, so there isn't a lot of time left over for home life. Still, in 15 years, a few of the series' recurring characters had pets for short periods of time (but longer than 1 episode/hunt). Identify the animals. Extra Credit if you remember the pets' names.
Total Possible Points: 6 + 6 extra credit points, plus extra-extra credit points if you think of any I missed.
Use the page menu above to see each Brainteaser answer key or Click "Next" to scroll all the answer pages.
Eight heavens in 5.16 “Dark Side of the Moon”:
- Sam’s thanksgiving dinner
- Dean at lunch with his mom at their childhood home
- Dean and young Sam shooting off fireworks
- Sam and his dog Bones in Flagstaff, AZ when Sam ran away (this doubles as a hint)
- The road where Sam left Dean and John to go to Stanford, and the surrounding forest
- The Roadhouse with Ash, Pamela
- The childhood front room where Mary taunts them (per Zachariah’s meddling)
- Joshua’s Garden
9. Castiel’s favorite park, the eternal Tuesday afternoon of an autistic man (6.20 “The Man Who Would Be King”)
10. Bobby’s reading room (10.17 “Inside Man”)
11. Amelia and Jimmy Novak’s Heaven (10.20 “Angel Heart”)
12. Jack’s mother’s Heaven of a plush garden where she plays with her dog (14.08 “Byzantium”)
13. Skipper’s Café in Jack’s Heaven (14.08 “Byzantium”)
14. Kelly’s House (14.08 “Byzantium”)
15. Dean's Finale Bridge (15.20 “Carry On”)
16. Roadhouse (Dean and Bobby) (15.20 “Carry On”)
17. Dean driving solo on a deserted road (15.20 “Carry On”)
Heaven's Administrative Wing:
- The Throne Room, occupied occasionally by Lucifer and Jack
- Naomi’s office
- Naomi’s torture Chair
- Metatron’s office
- The torture room with thousands of Deans
- The dungeon/prison
- Heaven’s corridors/hallways
Raphael’s office/meeting room doesn't count because he "borrowed" it from "Ken Lay's" heaven (6.20 “The Man Who Would Be King”)
- Jessica (1.01 "Pilot")
- Sarah Blake (1.19 "Provenance")
- Madison (2.17 "Heart")
- Ruby (season 3)
- Amy Pond (a childhood crush, introduced in 7.03 "The Girl Next Door")
- Amelia (season 8)
- Eileen (season 15)
- Unnamed, blurry mother of Dean, Jr. (15.20 "Carry On")
1. Bobby had a junk yard dog that was killed by Meg the first time we were shown Singer's Salvage Yard. Extra Credit: the dog's name was Rumsfeld.
1.22 "Devil's Trap"
2. The Golden Retriever Sam had when he ran away to Flagstaff, Az. Extra Credit: the dog's name was Bones.
5.16 "Dark Side of the Moon"
3. Sam's Australian Sheppard in season 8. Extra Credit: the dog's name was Riot.
4. Crowley's hamster. Rowena turned her arch-rival into a hamster in 10.16 "Paint it Black". Crowley seemed to keep the hamster as a pet, because he had a conversation with it in his lair in 10.21 "Dark Dynasty". Extra Credit: the hamster was a witch named Olivette.
5. Jack's pet snake in season 14. Jack rescued the snake from the gorgon in 14.14 "Ouroboros". Extra Credit: the snake's name was Felix.
14.15 "Peace of Mind"
6. The heartbreaking dog that was Dean's rescued pet, then Sam's best friend after Dean died, in season 15. Extra Credit: the dog's name was Miracle.
15.19 "Inherit the Earth"
Total Possible Points:
Perfect Score: 38+ Supernatural Aficionado! Clearly I need to make harder games! How long did it take you to get them all right?
Supernatural Expert - 29 to 37
Supernatural Authority - 19 to 28
Supernatural Specialist - 9 to 18
Supernatural Fan in Training - 0 to 8. You may be the smartest player in all categories because your homework is to watch more Supernatural!
How did you do? Did any questions stump you, or remind you of great moments in Supernatural's history? Please share in the comments below!
Want more Brainteasers? Find them on The WFB's Game Page! How about Crosswords, Word Search, Trivia or Bingo? The Game Page has hundreds of Supernatural puzzles. Bookmark the page and play them all! You can also play #CaptionThis every week! Caption or vote on your favorite Supernatural moments. Entries are hilarious!
Some answers verified with SupernaturalWiki.com.