1. A dead young woman scantily dressed missing a shoe? 10.07 "Girls Girls Girls" Tiana loses her shoe while being chased by Pimp Raoul. She uses the heel of her shoe to gouge out his eyes. Then she's murdered.
2. A missing white running shoe? 10.14 "The Executioner's Song" Tommy Tolliver, a death row inmate, disappears. Castiel finds his shoe on the burial mounds of Cain.
3. Pallets? 10.18 "Book of the Damned" Pallets were in the background of this episode to contribute to a trapped feeling.
4. What episode featured a cup full of pens? 10.22 "The Prisoner"
5. What character was frequently seen holding a pen? Crowley often had it in his hands and signed documents.
6. What epsiode had the Curtis Motor Court Motel and Ponyboy Golf course? 10.20 "Angel Heart" set in Tulsa, Oklahoma: a salute to super fan, S.E.Hinton
7. What episode featured a mysterious key? (2 actually) 10.06 Ask Jeeves & 10.11 There's No Place L.H.
8. What episode featured two lawn chairs? 10.04 "Paper Moon"