Most Read Articles
- Significant Mothers of Supernatural, Part One: One-Hit Wonders
- Let's Speculate: "Meet The New Boss"
- New Spoilery Sera Gamble Interview - Comic Con Special TV Guide Edition
- Supernatural Preview: Episode 7.01 - "Meet The New Boss"
- Another Strong Outing for Supernatural in Live+7 DVR Ratings
- One Crazy Awesome Sunday With The J's - Part 3 - Jensen Ackles Meet and Greet
- Let's Discuss: The Supernatural Season 8 Finale - Theories and Possible Outcomes
- Let's Discuss: When the Supernatural Fandom Crosses Lines
- Sofia's Review - "Meet The New Boss"
- Let's Discuss: Is Sam Winchester Really Okay?
- Let’s Discuss…The Pretty - Do(n’t) Objectify Me! PART TWO
- Let's Discuss: The Supernatural Season Eight Bitterness Thread
- Grotesque Rules of Engagement: The Ethics of the Hunt on Supernatural, Part One
- Guy Norman Bee Panel and Other Updates, Salute To Supernatural In Burbank
- Eric Kripke Defends "Swan Song"
- Support Supernatural
- Tigershire's Blog
- Supernatural Wiki
- Bardic's Descant
- Winchester Bros
- Supernatural 411 On Facebook
- Maureen Ryan at Huff Post
- Supernatural on Moogi.com
- Supernatural Russia
- Supernatural Fans Online
- Winchester Daily
- Supernatural Portal
- My Coven - Supernatural Forum
- Supernatural Fan Wiki
- Supernatural Legend - Italy
- TV By The Numbers
- Creation Entertainment
- TV Overmind
- Krypton Site
- TV For The Rest of Us
- Supernatural Support - Nueva74's YouTube Channel
- Billie Doux
- Last Week On...
- Team Freewill.Net
- Home of The Nutty - Screencaps
- Supernatural Radio
Friday, 02 December 2011 18:51 | Last Updated on Friday, 02 December 2011 19:04 | Written by Karen | |
Box of tissues ready? Playing Bingo might be a little hard this week. It's not looking very good for Bobby.
It's my suggestion to print a few extra copies just in case your tears end up smearing the print. The game might even have to be saved for the rewatch, especially if "Bobby dies" ends up in your Bingo. If that's the case, have a toast and a moment of respect, accepting that your win is laced with bittersweet. If he lives, by all means, celebrate away. As usual, all answers are educated guesses and not based in any pre-knowledge of what's happening.
Here are the cards, ready for download.
Download Supernatural Bingo - Death's Door.pdf
Good luck everyone!
For all the latest Supernatural info and article links, follow The Winchester Family Business on Twitter at @WinFamBusiness
|< Prev||Next >|